JOIN THE MOVEMENT THAT'S SAVING LIVES
It's not just a symbol; It's a reminder that your story isn't over, It's who we are.
A GLOBAL INITIATIVE POWERING REAL-WORLD CHANGE.
“A semicolon is used when an author could’ve chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you, and the sentence is your life,”
Project Semicolon is committed to:
- Developing, disseminating, and supporting the implementation of suicide prevention efforts in communities all over the world.
- Reaching groups at increased risk for suicide (e.g., American Indians and Alaska Natives, military service members, veterans)
- Ensuring that public messaging about suicide and suicide prevention is accurate, safe, helpful, and effective
- Engaging individuals with lived experience to inform and enhance future prevention strategies
- Creating online resources for self care.