- Mental and Behavioral Health.
- Substance Abuse Treatment.
- Effective Parenting.
- Counseling and Psychotherapy.
- Suicide Prevention
- Inform readers about issues related to mental health.
- De-stigmatize and demystify mental health and mental health treatment.
- Provide useful, actionable tips that increase our readers’ quality of life.
- Stimulate thought, discussion, and debate.
Who Should Write For Us?Our preference is to publish and promote articles and essays written by those who have an expert understanding of the subject matter about which they are writing as well as, everyday people with lived experience. We want people who know what they’re talking about. Preference goes to licensed mental health professionals and those with special education, training, or experience in the field. These qualities need to be reflected in your author bio as well, as we want all readers to know whose work they are reading. While you need not be a professional clinician, you are nonetheless expected to know the subject matter about which you are writing. Please demonstrate your mastery of the subject matter in your post. Please do not submit articles if you are under 21 years of age. All authors must be identified by their real name, have an accurate bio, and use a head-shot for their profile pic.
WHY Should You Write For Us?
- Your own profile pic and byline;
- Author bio with back-links to your home site;
- Featured on our Authors Page;
- Free exposure to thousands of targeted readers;
- Popular posts shared to our Social Followers;
- Access to request the use of our "Facebook Live";
- Add to your resume or online writing portfolio;
- Project Semicolon Inc™ is a trusted organization.